- This event has passed.
The Greg Hatza ORGANization & Big Band 6 Hour Jazz Marathon
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$30
Returning for 2019!!!… It’s a 6 Hour True Blue Marathon Jazz Show!!!
Saturday October 19th from 12P – 6P
at Rehoboth Volunteer Firehouse
219 Rehoboth Avenue in Downtown Rehoboth Beach
This Event swings into it’s 3rd BIG YEAR in 2019!!! It’s a Smokin’ RED HOT Firehouse Jazz Event that is BIGGER & BOLDER, and for this Jazz Marathon…we’ve got The Cape Henlopen High School Jazz Band, fresh from their 2nd straight year of competition at the 10th Annual MidAtlantic Jazz Festival, joining the days’ festivities!
We’re burnin’ it up on Saturday October 19th at the Rehoboth Firehouse, with our Big Band Blockbuster Jazz Marathon including…a day of Smokin’ Hot Hammond B3 Organ! For 2019, direct from the Baltimore & DC Jazz Scene, Hammond B3 Master & Monster ~ The Greg Hatza ORGANization. Greg has been a dedicated disciple of the Organ Greats…keepin’ the legendary sound & soul of the Hammond B3 Organ Alive & Kickin’ (the Bass Pedals)!!!
Here’s how True Blue Jazz will roll this REAL, Straight Ahead Jazz Show… featuring Big Band performances from the tops in our MidAtlantic area Community Big Bands on Saturday October 19th….
12:00pm-6:00pm: 2019’s 6 Hour True Blue Marathon Jazz Show
- 12pm – Cape Henlopen HS Jazz Band / Rehoboth Beach DE
- 1245pm – Maynard Ferguson Big Band Tribute Show / Wilm. DE
- 2pm – The Greg Hatza Organization – B3 Quartet / Balt. MD
- 3pm – Maynard Ferguson Big Band Tribute Show / Wilm. DE
- 4pm – The Greg Hatza Organization – B3 Quartet / Balt. MD
- 5pm – Columbia Jazz Big Band / Columbia MD
- 6pm – Go to The Avenue Inn & The Blue Hen, 33 Wilmington Ave. for the FREE True Blue Afternoon Jazz Jam until 830pm
It will be a Smokin’ RED HOT Jazz Party at the Rehoboth Fire House…featuring Beer, Wine & Light Fare donated by Local Rehoboth Restaurants & Bars.
C’mon!!! Support our ALL Volunteer Rehoboth Beach Fire Co.!